Do my glasses need to be UKCA or CE marked?

It is a requirement of British and European Legislation to have your festival glass stamped with the UKCA or CE mark (government stamp), for any glasses that are being used in licensed establishments, such as bars, pubs, restaurants, beer festivals etc. This ensures that you are serving the correct measured amount and complies with laws […]

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
      Calculate Shipping