Festival Cups

We Are A Leading Supplier of Printed Festival Cups

Est in 2013 we supply many leading Festivals, Stadiums and Events across the UK, Ireland and Europe with Custom Printed Re-useable Festival Glasses.

Est in 2013 we supply many leading Festivals, Stadiums and Events across the UK, Ireland and Europe with Custom Printed Re-useable Festival Glasses.

Bredy Farm Printed Festival Cup
Printed Pint Festival Cup
Printed Festival Cup
Festival Cup Delivery

Printed Pint and Half Pint Cups

We create reusable cups that help you eliminate single-use plastic cups at your festival or event. In addition our cups help reduce waste and clean up times associated with single use plastic cups.


Our cups are CE marked, washable, durable and re-usable with high quality full wrap around printing making them a great addition to your marketing arsenal. The perfect green solution for your Festival.

Safety is very important in crowded places and by using re-usable and shatter resistant promotional cups you can help preserve the safety of your customers. We can offer a huge variety of products from plastic re-usable wine glasses, to plastic pint glasses.

Our custom printed re-usable cups are not just for festivals, with low minimum order quantities they are also ideal for parties, weddings, conferences, corporate gifts, nightclubs, cafes and restaurants.

Contact Us

We Do Our Best To Make Our Customers Happy

98% of people rate our service excellent

5 Star Review


We have supplied many Festivals, Stadiums and Events large and small with our re-usable Branded Cups. We supply Printed Pint Cups, Half Pints and Tumblers including some great festivals and events large and small such as Barn on the Farm, Lakefest and Humber Street Sesh Festival.
” People love having an official cup for their drink and we often get people bringing along cups from previous years ”
Festival Cups Barn on the Farm
Barn on The Farm
A. Matthews
“We have always been aware of the amount of waste that a large event can produce and have tried to limit this. It seemed a very logical choice to only use reusable cups on our bars and backstage. "
Festival cups in Africa
Beneath the Baobabs

Happy Cups were really helpful on the…

Happy Cups were really helpful on the… Happy Cups were really helpful on the phone and I managed to get a really speedy order with them. The quality of the print was very good. Will definitely use them again!

Holly K - Oct 2020
5 Star Review

Outstanding Service and Quality Products

What a fantastic service; the ordering process was smooth with superb follow-up and support throughout the design process. Not only was the customer experience astonishing, but the (perfectly) printed cups also arrived within 48 hours of the order being placed, which was significantly quicker than anticipated! Will definitely be using again and would wholeheartedly recommend Happycups for all your branded cup/glass requirements, big and small! Thank you Pete and team!

Christel D - Aug 2020
5 Star Review

Great service & quality product

Peter was so helpful, design team were spot on with adapting our idea to suit the cups. All round excellent service and well priced. Will use again for sure

CM Suffolk - July 2020
5 Star Review
We can print one colour, two colour and full colour wrap IML or Digital printing. In order to ensure legal compliance at your Festival we can also CE mark your cups.
Festival Cups

Reducing Waste

Our cups are all re-usable, drastically reducing the amount of waste created using disposable plastic glasses.

In addition our deposit system drastically reduces the amount of waste and clean up times whilst increasing revenue!

For larger events we can help implement systems to support the re-use of cups like washing and drying.

Printed Pint Glass

Visitor Attractions

Our cups are not only suitable for Festivals but are great for Stadiums, Events and Visitor attractions.

Our cups are available in Pints, Half Pint & Tumblers and can be printed with Full Wrap Around print in either 1 colour, 2  colours or Full Colour ( IML )

Festival Cups with Handles

Re-useable Festival Glasses with handles are a little more expensive to buy but can reduce queuing times as more glasses can be carried together without the use of a tray.
Printed Festival Cup with Handle

Contact Us

13 Cheltenham Road Manchester M21 9GL



Why Re-usable Festival Cups?

Waste from the UK Festival industry is a huge issue, particularly the use of single use plastic. Over three million people attend UK festivals each year and between them generate a staggering 23,500 tonnes of waste, equating to 2.8kg of waste per person, per day. Research suggests that of that amount only 32% is recycled with the other 68 per cent heading for landfill sites. environmentjournal.online

Printed Festival Cup - Full Colour

Eden Festival- Eco-cups

Printed Re-useable Cup - One Colour

printed pint cup

Takeaway Double Wall Cups