Do my Pint Glasses need to be CE marked for a Festival

It is required by law to have your glasses officially CE marked (Conformité Européenne, which is French for “European Conformity.” ) if you are using your cups in licensed establishments, such as pubs, restaurants, beer festivals and cider festival etc. This ensures that you are complying with the laws on the service of alcohol – […]

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
      Calculate Shipping