UKCA / CE Marking Requirements on Cups

Since Brexit, the UK market now applies UKCA markings (rather than the previous CE) which are mandatory by law for all vessels being used for the purpose of serving alcohol. We have gone to great expense to ensure our production site is now accredited to include the UKCA marking and is compliant with EU and UK laws and this allows us to print the markings on the paper pint cups we supply to all our clients.

This means that our recyclable paper pint sups are now certified with trading standards approval to be used with free-flow pumps. The custom printed paper cups we supply also satisfy the requirements under the scope of the metered dispense units (MDUs) giving both the licensee and end customer confidence that the vessel contains the correct legal unit of a pint of beer, cider, ale, or lager in the paper cup.

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
      Calculate Shipping